Learn how to make easy chocolate bowls using…balloons? Yup, that’s Moso-style!
We are always updating our blog!
Here’s how to make the balloon chocolate bowls from our collaboration video with UNIVERSAL MUSIC JAPAN and mihimaruGT. It’s very simple to make.
Making the bowls is simple. Wash your balloons, blow them up, dip them in chocolate, wait for the chocolate to dry, and then pop away! Fill them with ice cream for a fun party treat.
Moso’s Selection on Amazon.co.jp⇒
YouTube⇒ Recipe (makes five bowls from 6.5cm diameter balloons, slightly smaller than the ones in the video)
1. Inflate five water balloons and make sure they are clean.
2. Melt two chocolate bars (100g) with hot water around 60 degrees Celsius.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Spread a 4 to 4.5cm circle of chocolate on the parchment paper.
5. Dip the balloon in the melted chocolate and place it over the chocolate circle.
6. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
7. Once the chocolate hardens, pop the balloon.
8. After peeling off the balloons, if you see a hole has formed at the bottom, use a spoon to drizzle chocolate inside to plug up the hole.
9. Fill the bowls with the dessert of your choice and serve.
Note) – If your chocolate is too hot at step 5, the balloon will pop, splattering the chocolate everywhere.
– Balloon size varies by the manufacturer. Please adjust the chocolate amount depending on the size.
– You need more chocolate than you think to make the bowls. You will have chocolate left over.